CLEARWATER, FL — Anticipating an increased desire for air travel, St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intercontinental Airport has employed and experienced further team for the active Fourth of July weekend.
Below are some guidelines for all those who strategy to fly this weekend:
- Take into consideration having a ride to PIE. The airport expects its prolonged-phrase parking and financial state a lot to fill to capability and will be directing vehicles to park in an overflow large amount when these are full.
- A complimentary shuttle will be offered between the economic climate lots and the terminal. The Crucial Lime Financial state Good deal is the key financial state good deal and the Strawberry PIE Great deal will be obtainable as needed and accepts credit and debit cards only when exiting. No overnight parking is permitted in brief-phrase parking. For parking details and maps, test here.
- Active loading and unloading is permitted only at curbside in front of the terminal. A free mobile cellphone lot is readily available to await your bash when they are curbside with their luggage.
- The Florida Department of Transportation Gateway Categorical Venture is below building on the roadways bordering the airport. Permit travel time and verify updates below.
- Additional details, alongside with a terminal map, parking map and airline websites are found on the PIE web site.
- Plan to arrive two several hours right before your scheduled flight departure time and verify departure gate. PIE has two independent gate regions, 2-6 and 7-11, that are not linked, so make guaranteed you are at your correct gate 30 minutes prior to the flight is completely ready to board. Test with the airline for have-on baggage necessities and dimensions. For Transportation Safety Administration vacation suggestions, simply click below.
- Pack wise. Begin with vacant baggage. Airline travellers who pack for journey with empty bags are less likely to convey prohibited objects via a TSA checkpoint. Verify for prohibited goods by applying the “What Can I Bring?” web page on the TSA web page.
- Know before you go. Prepare to arrive at the airport in a great deal of time to check in, test bags and complete safety screening in time to stay away from annoying sprints to the departure gate. At the TSA checkpoint, have a valid ID card quickly accessible and stick to the liquids rule of 3.4 ounces or considerably less, apart from for hand sanitizer, which has a non permanent 12-ounce restrict in have-on baggage.
- Get hold of the TSA for enable if there are issues or issues. All those who are planning to travel and may perhaps have exclusive instances, criteria or basic thoughts about airport screening can get are living assistance by tweeting concerns and comments to @AskTSA or by using Fb Messenger, weekdays from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and on weekends/vacations from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. You can also get in touch with the TSA Speak to Centre at 866-289-9673.
- TSA also features TSA Cares, a helpline for vacationers with disabilities, health-related conditions and other exclusive circumstances. You could post a ask for for assistance by calling TSA Cares at 855-787-2227, weekdays from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., and on weekends/vacations from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. TSA Cares is open up 365 days a calendar year. Passengers may perhaps also use the TSA Cares form available on the TSA website.
- Enroll now in TSA PreCheck® to “Travel with Relieve.” By enrolling in TSA PreCheck, airline travellers can steer clear of eradicating sneakers, belts, liquids, foods, laptops and gentle jackets at the TSA checkpoint. Most new enrollees receive their acknowledged traveler range inside of 5 times, and membership lasts for five a long time. Nationally in April, 94 per cent of TSA PreCheck passengers waited a lot less than 5 minutes at the checkpoint. At PIE, it’s 100 per cent.
- Deal with masks are optional but proposed. The Centers for Illness Control and Prevention endorses encounter masks for travellers ages 2 and older in indoor regions of public transportation and transportation hubs as an powerful precaution for all those who search for to keep away from publicity to COVID-19 in bigger-possibility general public areas. The CDC has wellness tips for domestic vacation all through COVID-19 and worldwide vacation on its web page.